• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of pics

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Have posted before..it's a bit long but stick with it and see if any of you long standing members can name the bunnies

I definitely recognise my Milo and Fudge! I can't believe how different they look now...like different rabbits! I'll have to take some new photos :shock:

I recognised quite a few, but I'm not very good with names and can only remember Indie chic's Henry and Annabelle :oops:

I definitely recognise my Milo and Fudge! I can't believe how different they look now...like different rabbits! I'll have to take some new photos :shock:

I recognised quite a few, but I'm not very good with names and can only remember Indie chic's Henry and Annabelle :oops:
Yep Milo and Fudge on the day I collected them
Indie chicks buns aren't on there!:lol:

Oooh...Who are the chocolate dutch and harli lop (separate pics not together)? :shock:

See...I told you was rubbish with names :lol:

The chocolate dutch is Bandit.. :love:...a bun that very nearly stayed and when I homed him I shed a tear saying goodbye:oops:
Harli lop......that is Elgar

The chocolate dutch is Bandit.. :love:...a bun that very nearly stayed and when I homed him I shed a tear saying goodbye:oops:
Harli lop......that is Elgar

Ooops, my bad :oops: :lol:

I think I can remember the names of the little grey and brown babies...are they Razzle and Flipper (aka Granite)? Go on, tell me I'm wrong! :lol:

Ooops, my bad :oops: :lol:

I think I can remember the names of the little grey and brown babies...are they Razzle and Flipper (aka Granite)? Go on, tell me I'm wrong! :lol:
if you're talking about the little grey one on the left and the agouti on the right..then yes you are wrong:lol:..that is Zac and Reuben:love:

if you're talking about the little grey one on the left and the agouti on the right..then yes you are wrong:lol:..that is Zac and Reuben:love:

I'm so bad at this :oops:

Right my last go before I give up and hang my head in shame...

Gabriel - white and orange lionhead
Dolly - Sooty fawn lop

Yay...got one right! :D

You're going to tell me that some more of my adopted honeybunnies are in there aren't you? :lol:

no they're not:D
for anyone interested..and it may just be you Amy
here's the list of animals from start to finish

Milo & Fudge
Jenna
Jeannie
Gingerbread (gp)
Chevy, Ferrari & Bently
Stevie Wonder
Abigail
Torchy & Ash (gps)
Elgar
Gabriel
Scarper ( gp)
MacKenzie
William
Cranberry
Champers(gp)
Mouse
Flynn
Flopsy
Duncan
Cricket
Ruffles
Jasper & Jilly
Cole
Dougal
Shuffle & Scratch (gps in tiny dirty cage)
Chesney
Tara
Trixie
Polo & Petal
Callie
Dooley
Harry
Toffee
Lily :)love:)
Bambi
Lima
Bandit
Parsley & Basil (gps)
Zac & Reuben
Mary
Inca
Aztec
Holiday & Jarvis
Snoopy
Drum
Flora
Eddie
and lastly..my own Daisy now RB:love::love::love:

no they're not:D
for anyone interested..and it may just be you Amy
here's the list of animals from start to finish

Milo & Fudge
Jenna
Jeannie
Gingerbread (gp)
Chevy, Ferrari & Bently
Stevie Wonder
Abigail
Torchy & Ash (gps)
Elgar
Gabriel
Scarper ( gp)
MacKenzie
William
Cranberry
Champers(gp)
Mouse
Flynn
Flopsy
Duncan
Cricket
Ruffles
Jasper & Jilly
Cole
Dougal
Shuffle & Scratch (gps in tiny dirty cage)
Chesney
Tara
Trixie
Polo & Petal
Callie
Dooley
Harry
Toffee
Lily :)love:)
Bambi
Lima
Bandit
Parsley & Basil (gps)
Zac & Reuben
Mary
Inca
Aztec
Holiday & Jarvis
Snoopy
Drum
Flora
Eddie
and lastly..my own Daisy now RB:love::love::love:

I was shocked by how many were in this film :( and i bet there are loads that werent shown (including capri)

Out of interest is it Chevy, Ferrari & Bently that are related to Capri?

I was shocked by how many were in this film :( and i bet there are loads that werent shown (including capri)

Out of interest is it Chevy, Ferrari & Bently that are related to Capri?

Hi

yep that shows only a few of the animals we've had through the rescue
and yes those lads are Capri's brothers:D

I recognise a lot of them but couldnt remember names. Whats sad is I thought of a lot of buns you have had (some on my calendar) who werent on there - just adds to the numbers :(

I'm afraid I only got Inca :oops:

Also thought you might like to know that Faith as in Acorn and Faith has now passed to the bridge. :(

I have Acorn coming in for boarding this month with his new wifeybun a doe from here. :)

I'm afraid I only got Inca :oops:

Also thought you might like to know that Faith as in Acorn and Faith has now passed to the bridge. :(

I have Acorn coming in for boarding this month with his new wifeybun a doe from here. :)
Sad about Faith:cry:, but glad Acorn has a new wife:D

I recognise a lot of them but couldnt remember names. Whats sad is I thought of a lot of buns you have had (some on my calendar) who werent on there - just adds to the numbers :(

Me too :( In fact, just to give an idea of how many more there are, none of the buns I've fostered are on the list: Hartley, Owen, Jester, Bouncer & Paw-Paw :(

Back