• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zoidbergs Birthday

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
So it was his birthday this morning, my wife and I went out with treats for him and a card...

He even got to run around as well :)

We put his card up in his hutch, I wonder what condition it will be when we get back!

IMG_0201.jpg

Whilst here i Thought i'd add a photo from the other day when we came home to find him nice and relaxed :D Although he doesn't look very comfortable!!!

P1000188.jpg

Cute bunny. Happy 1st birthday Zoidberg!

Your hutch is so clean.....where does he wee and poo etc? Gosh there's normally hay and poos everywhere when I want to take a decent shot of my buns!! :oops::lol:

Cute bunny. Happy 1st birthday Zoidberg!

Your hutch is so clean.....where does he wee and poo etc? Gosh there's normally hay and poos everywhere when I want to take a decent shot of my buns!! :oops::lol:

He wees and poos in his sleeping bit in a litter tray...

i need to put more hay and that downstairs i think as he doesn't really spend too much time downstairs at the moment

He wees and poos in his sleeping bit in a litter tray...

i need to put more hay and that downstairs i think as he doesn't really spend too much time downstairs at the moment

PS The card you bought him is really cute too - is it still in one piece? :lol:

Back