• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie regrets his actions yesterday

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Alfie and Bubbles were free-ranging before their tea as usual. Bubbles was at the end of the garden and raised her tail slightly to pee; at precisely the same time, Alfie shuffled up behind her to chin her bottom (to claim it as his I expect!) and got pee all over his face.

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

No photos unfortunately, but it was very funny. :lol::lol::lol:

The daft lump would probably do the same thing again. :roll::lol: His timing was brilliant. :lol::lol:

Beige: Oh Alfie man no. Have you told Dudley or are you to embawassed that you were 'got' by your very own doe!

Alfie: I haven't told anybody, Beige. The hoomin's made it all up - it never happened I swear. *mutters under breath* Phew am I glad the hoomin doesn't have any photos as proof.

The thing is,Alfie, did Bubbles MEAN to do it or was it you were in the wrong place at the wrong time?? Was her tail up???Did you not read the signing on the wall?? (or under the chin).**sniggers**
Poor boy.Hope you had a good wash.xx

The thing is,Alfie, did Bubbles MEAN to do it or was it you were in the wrong place at the wrong time??

I think it was just bad (or incredibly good) timing. The split second that Alfie moved in to sniff and chin was the same moment when Bubbles decided she had to go. :lol::lol::lol:

He's very lucky it was more of a scent-marking pee than a full on one so he only got splashed, not soaked. :mrgreen:

:lol:
nice one!!!

hmmmm, not really the best way to deter an over-amorous human though i suppose.....:?

Back