• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for tomorrow

rachylou

Warren Veteran
Both Jimby and Cookie have the 'doctor' coming over tomorrow to give them their myxi jabs so we are really hoping for an ordeal free visit and response.
Last time Jims did really well but Cookie got really stroppy and refused to eat after he had been so we had to give her the gut stimulants to get her going again so fingers crossed all goes well this time for both of them!

Are they coming to you because of his response the last time. Have some dandelions and parsley on hand in case he needs some help again!

Little Jims has had a lot of problems with statis due to stress in the past so we have tried the vet coming to us for non emergency things like vaccinations to try and ease some stress for hima s he really hates the car journey to the vets and then combining that with the actual vet visit seems to set him off :(
Touching all the wood in the world he has done really well the past 2 visits have seemed to work wonders for him, just last time Cookie got in a strop and stopped eating even though all the vet did was a health check and claw clip for her, little Jimby bless him was the one who had the jab!

The vet had emergencies so could not come out today after all, has been re booked for next thursday now :( I am worried as Jims will then be 2 days overdue for his myxi jab :(

don't worry about the 2 day thing rachylou.

eric was 2 weeks late with his as i was ill then my vet was on holiday. i don't think the protection from the vaccine suddenly expires at midnight on the day its due:) xxx

Back