• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My idiot bunny...!

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
just got her face stuck inside my slipper :roll:

where have your idiot bunnies gotten themselves stuck :D?

The gap between the wardrobe and the wall. Managed to wiggle himself free but was covered in a big cobweb :lol:

Hahaha Hessen thats amazing. :lol:

Pierre got his head stuck in a Primark bag handle so when he realised he was running around with it stuck on his head. I do have a video but I feel too cruel as its so funny.

Mine dont get stuck but run along the decking of the pond..(tis covered) and when they are down on the side, i see little pawses and head peeking over..then they bounce off binkying then they perisciope over again.....:love::love::love:

The only and worst ever experience was about 8 years ago when one of my bunnies got her head caught in a plastic watering can. It was in the garden and I could hear her thrashing about.

It was terrifying. She was stuck fast in it. I caught her, well obviously no problems there.

I really didn't think it would come off and thought I would have to go to the vets.

Eventually it came off.

I binned the watering can after that.

jasper tried to jump up on the arm of the sofa and because he is so much more dinky than bella (think he was copying her) he misjudged it and ended up dangling over it :roll: :lol:

My Lily (I remember)got her teeth stuck on one of those jingly balls.
I heard an awful lot of noise and glad I checked her.
Nothing to laugh at though.

yuri is a jumper and she jumps on things that are clearly unstable ..............or ontop of her house or she runs into her house.... sigh.........

Baby bunny 5weeks, has worked out how a flip-lid bin works!! (think about it)!!!

then laugh

:lol::lol::lol::roll::roll:

Frankie found a hole under the (unused) gas fire that we didn't know about :shock::shock: I just saw her back legs and tummy stretched up and then had a near on heart attack realising the rest of her was gone! All sorts of thoughts flashed through my mind, but she managed to get out - covered in cobwebs :roll:

Inside one of those wine bottle sized present bags - admitedly it was full of hay...

Loki got stuck down my jacket sleeve once - while i was wearing it... He clearly didn't want to sit still in my arms that day :D

Mine get stuck all sorts of places but the funniest thing was when I was wrapping Christmas presents and Flash decided to 'help' by getting the sellotape stuck to his whiskers. He wasn't a stress head so there was no panic, but there was a lot of running and flicking and head tossing, and on my part, laughing. As he was trying to clean it off his face he ended up with it stuck to his paws, so then there was more running and flicking and puzzled faces.

Back