• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Nutmeg - First binky tonight!

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
I'll take some photos tomorrow, but Nutmeg (the tiny baby bun my OH bought back from Wolverhampton http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=281079&highlight=rescued+baby+worried) got adventurous tonight and actually jumped off the settee and started exploring the front room, a bit cautious to start with but the next minute dong massive binkies accross the room :love: and running in and out of the kitchen and then up and down the stairs and into the bedrooms :shock: - talk about a turnaround from the rabbit who was physically trembling for the first few days after we got her and didn't come out of her Fosters fridge pack box for a week!

I had my heart in my mouth the whole time she was out as she even sat on my OH for ages and I was thinking "please don't pee or poop on him" as that kind of thing bothers him for some reason :lol: but she did me proud and didn't leave any presents anywhere.

I'm so chuffed, she's like a different bunny from just over 3 weeks ago :D

Back