• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

asdas own basket..brill hayrack

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i had bought some over dor hooks last year from lidl with the intention of using them over our bathroom door as nikki was and still is camped downstairs since the dreadful night of 28th july....
the hooks were only half the width of the door!!

we keep hay in huge plastic boxes on wheels with closeable air vent in the top....so finally i discovered the hooks fir the box lip PERFECTLY...and what did i use....well it was worth £2....its a half basket for plants.
I know there are cheaper...BUT THIS ONE HAS SO MUCH OPEN SPACE!! The hay is so easily accessible and the top...ideal for flatish frenchie faces!!

mm cant find it on their website now:? but if you go into asda..its a half moon basket with coco lining....the wire is heart shaped and scroll...extremely open..perfect.

:oops: I dont fully understand what you mean by the hooks and boxes :oops::oops:
but as for the half moon baskets, I use them too (tho not Asda's) they are great for hay racks:wave:

i have big plastic boxes on wheels..storage boxes....and i have managed to hook the "over door hooks" over the lip of the box....and it has a clothes hook to hang your clothes on. I have hung the basket on the clothes hooks.

the asda one is the most open one ive seen....others can have grid patterns quite close together...and hard to get hay out of for a big big faced bunny!!

:wave:

What a good idea!! Will be sure to look for some when I'm in Asda next, they sound pretty with the heart wire.

Were the hooks you bought ones meant for kitchen cupboards to hang teatowels/oven gloves off? We sell them at work and they are about half the size of normal door ones.

Back