• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Super Bunnies

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
When there's no one else, and no one gives a ****, and you don't know what to do, there are ALWAYS bunnies.

Little bunny faces and paws and manes and eyes and noses and running, and nudging and cleaning and nomming noises and being pains in the bums and just being there.

Aren't they wonderful. :love:

They really are super :love: Sometimes I just look at them and my insides go all squishy :love:

And sometimes I think how I ended up having bunnies in the first place - which was through the purest fluke, with a few coincidences thrown in - and I feel so glad that happened, because I would be so alone otherwise. :love:

oh yes:love:

i've felt totally:censored: this week but having eric and esme seeking me out for fuss and getting up to mischief makes me feel so much better:D

When the kids are driving me up the wall I always have some rabbit job that needs done. They hardly ever drive me up the wall.:love::love::love:

Except for tonight when I was trying to get them out of their run and it was pouring wet. They had a waterproof picnic rug over most of it, a warm, dry shelter yet they were quite happy sitting exposed to the elements and getting soaked. Just made them look even cuter if that is possible!

Bunnies are brilliant, when I am feeling down there is nothing better than a bunny kiss on the nose :love:

Absolutely :love: when my OH has upset me or I'm just feeling down, I go and sit with my buns and they never fail to make me feel better :love: just giving them strokes and watching them munch is so therapeutic :love: and if they give me a little lick I can conquer the world!! :D

Definatly. No matter whats going on in my life, my bunnies will never fail to make me smile. ive never been happier since becoming a bunny mummy :love:

You forgot 'putting your face by there's and making stupid baby noises only to watch their puzzled and bemused reaction'.

Back