• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aaahhh So Angry!

Hotrod_2008

Alpha Buck
After that lost thread we had about that certain "Rescue" breeding from rescue buns, no daylight, small hutchs, no food and green water. I have just looked on Preloved and one post says she rescued 3 rabbits and the same day another post saying she got 9 rescue bunnies.

PLEASE help me! I have tried to contact everyone, council, rspca, vets what now....

Any advise will help!

Have you tried environmental health?

Does she just give them away once she gets them etc, or does she ask money? Thinking maybe bringing up with someone who deals with charities- even if she isn't registered, they could surely bring up concerns? :?

Have you tried environmental health?

Does she just give them away once she gets them etc, or does she ask money? Thinking maybe bringing up with someone who deals with charities- even if she isn't registered, they could surely bring up concerns? :?

Thats one place i havent tried! I will do this. She takes them in and keeps them, she doesnt take them to the vets, one her her rabbit had a cold and she left it :censored: wouldnt even let me take him! When she breeds them, she askes for money.

Back