• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Socks has uterine cancer U/D She's gone

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
My mum's bun, Socks, has uterine cancer. It was found when she went in to be spayed and unforunately has spread and is not treatable. :cry: Vibes for her would be much appreciated, she is enjoying the time she has left snuggling up to her partner Hazel.

PICT0113.jpg

HazelandSocks.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so sorry :( I hope she stays comfortable and can have a bit more quality time with your mum and Hazel.

Oh goodness, I am so sorry :cry:

Sending lots of vibes and hope she can stay comfortable and enjoy some more sunny playful days yet.

I am so sorry :( Some of ours have lived for another 18 months so I hope she still has plenty of quality time left with you

Thank you all so much for your vibes. :love: I am going to email this thread to my mum and let her know that lots of people are thinking of Socks and sending their best wishes, I hope it will cheer her up a bit.

Back