• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Women are so needy!

Awww :love::love: Oscar and Jessie are both needy, often having a stand off to see who gives up and grooms the other first (usually Oscar!) :lol::lol:

:lol: They're so cute, i've never seen them before apart from on your siggie :love::love:

Aw thanks! I do post picture threads but they normally don't get seen, I think people forget I have rabbits! :lol:

happysaz133 said:
They are adorable! We don't see enough of your bunnies.

Why thanks, they love the attention! Am hoping to film a video of Marvin following me whilst I call him to impress everyone 8) :lol: I just need a camera man!

My rabbits Marvin and Maisie playing in the kitchen. Pretty sure Maisie wanted to be groomed (women eh?) so kept trying to stick her hand under Marvin's.

Facepalm.

:lol:

They look like B&G on a daily basis - they do that ALOT when Biccy's trying to 'moun't :shock:

Facepalm.

:lol:

They look like B&G on a daily basis - they do that ALOT when Biccy's trying to 'moun't :shock:

Oops! That's what I get for uploading videos passed by 10pm bedtime!!:lol:

And missFloppyears you have no idea Marvin is the grumpiest little sod! :lol:

Thanks dizzyg, I :love: his ears to! :lol: I do feel sorry for Maisie, the only time she gets attention is when Marvin humps her, which makes he run upstairs through the baby gate, which Marvin is too fat to fit through! :lol:

Oops! That's what I get for uploading videos passed by 10pm bedtime!!:lol:

And missFloppyears you have no idea Marvin is the grumpiest little sod! :lol:

Thanks dizzyg, I :love: his ears to! :lol: I do feel sorry for Maisie, the only time she gets attention is when Marvin humps her, which makes he run upstairs through the baby gate, which Marvin is too fat to fit through! :lol:

POOR MAISIE!! Marvin needs to shape up, Maisie's a beautiful bunny who could have her pick of the boys at any rescue!

POOR MAISIE!! Marvin needs to shape up, Maisie's a beautiful bunny who could have her pick of the boys at any rescue!

It's only normally when i'm around that he ignores her, if me and OH go into the living room we normally find them cuddled up together at the top of the stairs :love: He does try, but Maisie is an older woman and they sometimes want different things out of their relationship :p

Back