• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bean is Having a Bad Day -U/D 6th May-The Steroid is Helping :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
It seems that the benefit of the corticosteroid has worn off, it was given on the 29th April :cry:

He has had to go back on diuretics and his respiratory rate and effort is very abnormal again :cry:

I am speaking with Wendy later re Mr Bean remaining on steroids, despite the inherent risks that involves. We are looking at quality of life rather than quantity now.........................

Last edited:
Thank you :)

Just spoken with Laura (Vet) and we are now putting Mr Bean onto palliative care which will include regular corticosteroid injections.

The treatment regime he is on bought Sarah an extra 11 months of *good quality* life. I just hope that we can do the same for Mr Bean xx

Hope he continues to cope well with the steroids, i've a feeling that my Inca will be on them soon if this acupuncture doesn't work :(

I am really glad he is getting the steroids so he can enjoy the time that's left to the full. We want more photos of him sitting in his pot.:love::love:

Hey Mr. Bean.............we all send lots of love to you.

You are one tough ickle cookie. xxxxxx

Auntie Di and the furry family.

I am glad something can be done to make Mr Bean more comfortable. Hopefully, he can really enjoy the summer this year and maybe next year too. I've found Sue and Dylan, my two poorly buns, have really perked up now they can sit in the sunshine. I hope it's the same for gorgeous Mr Bean.

Adding lots more vibes. Mr Bean is one of my fave RU buns. He is just scrummy:love:

Mr Bean is doing better now. The steroid has obviously kicked in. We cant cure him, but at least for now we can keep him comfortable xx

Back