• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looooong time but vibes needed please =[

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Once again my little man Kitt is in the vets :(

He has been to the vets about 4 times since I moved back to Leeds in July last year, however every time he's had his teeth checked they didn't think the time was right to spur his molars. Now, however, is much different.

He has been drinking a lot more and eating much slower - still happy in himself but I took him to my vets yesterday and he has been admitted. He's having blood tests because of the amount of water he is drinking and he is going under anaesthetic for his molars to be spurred :(

He was last weighed in October 2010 and he weighed 1.8kg (he is a small mini-lop), he now weighs 1.6kg :(

I took his wife-bun, Cleo, to be with him after he was admitted - so hopefully he will be feeling comfortable with her being there.

Please send him lots of vibes, this will be around the 8th time (possibly more...in all fairness I have lost count) that he has had aneasthetic.

Lou xx

Poor Kitt, sending loads of vibes for him, will keep myfingers crossed that all goes well at the vets xx

Hi Lou, Nice to see you back, sorry it is because Kitt is poorly though.

I hope he gets through it all with no problems and his bloods come back OK

Back