• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy gotcha day Charlie

I can't believe is been 1 year already!:love:

You came to me as a very scared, nervous little boy, you didn't know who to trust and you used to race around your bedroom and tried to jump up the wall away from me:cry:
29788_124937044186508_100000106392505_322595_1702107_n.jpg

29788_124937080853171_100000106392505_322599_3530632_n.jpg

I soon started to train you and every time I walked into your room I would give you a treat you soon learnt I wasn't going to harm you but you were still very nervous! I got you neutered 2 weeks into having you and the vet found you to have very sharp back teeth and they had started to cut into your mouth:cry: after all of that you were back to being fighting fit and your horomones settled right down!
char-1.jpg

You then got your best friend Delilah, you bonded straight away, no fur pulling, no humping, no aggression just a little grooming off you:love:
charlieanddede.jpg

You then got ill after you VHD injection and you got snuffles:cry: you just kept getting worse even after treatment on the baytril then 6 days in you started to improve:love:
charliesnose.jpg

You still have your flare ups but I can see the little sparkle in your eye and I can now walk into your room and you come running up to me:love: you still get scared at times and you should really be named thumper but you have changed so much in this last year charlie:love:
ch.jpg

096.jpg

109-1.jpg

Happy 1st gotcha day Charlie-Toby♥

Awww Kayleigh, thats lovely :love:

Youve done so well with him, as always! Ive told you before, if anything ever happens to me, Marley and Dolly are coming to live with you.

Back