• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D on the New Fella.

mia'n'patch

Alpha Buck
Well, I spent an hour last night with the bun that I kind of rescued, and ........
He is a Darling! He's soooo laid back, he sat on my lap and let me go through his fur to check for nasties, of which he seems to be free, wasn't at all bothered by me sticking my finger in his ears, to check them and he even let me check his teefies without any fuss. (My other 2 would happily have your hand off when you check theirs). His nails are fine, which is good for me cos I don't relish claw trimmimg at the best of times.
He loooves his cheek being rubbed, he drops his head and closes his eyes :love:

All in all he seems to be a really lovely rabbit.

DSCI3580.jpg

Can anyone tell me if these teefies look ok? They overlap a bit at the front, so i'm thinking he may need a bit of a trim there. And it looks a bit red round his top teeth, so will get the vet to have a proper look for me later.

DSCI3584.jpg

I posted on your other thread about how we got Paddy the same way. Sadly Paddy passed away last November but now I think I know where he has gone. The first thing he learned from us was cheek rubs and loved having them, he was receiving them when he passed.:(:love:

I posted on your other thread about how we got Paddy the same way. Sadly Paddy passed away last November but now I think I know where he has gone. The first thing he learned from us was cheek rubs and loved having them, he was receiving them when he passed.:(:love:

Aaw, bless. :love:

Back