• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat and Dog!

chul

Staff member
Nom nom..

2011-05-04215429.jpg

Ooo hello!

2011-05-04220107.jpg

and my sisters dog Millie,

2011-04-23165014.jpg

2011-04-23164909.jpg

2011-04-23164932.jpg

2011-04-23164938.jpg

Millie did take an interest in the rabbits when she came round tho :shock:

Boxers never really grow out of their puppy stage :D :lol:

Why is her tail docked though? :(

I know, she is so active. Shes the runt, so though she looks young shes 3 years old.

Her tail was docked by the breeder AFAIK, my sister was given her by her friend who bought her off the breeder, as she got Millie and then another boxer, and they didnt get on to the point they were drawing blood if together :(

She is of age where docking was legal :( Though when I was holding her outside a shop for my sister once, one woman didnt belive me and insisted on telling her 'how i managed to get it docked' as she bred them and wanted to dock :roll:

I know, she is so active. Shes the runt, so though she looks young shes 3 years old.

Her tail was docked by the breeder AFAIK, my sister was given her by her friend who bought her off the breeder, as she got Millie and then another boxer, and they didnt get on to the point they were drawing blood if together :(

She is of age where docking was legal :( Though when I was holding her outside a shop for my sister once, one woman didnt belive me and insisted on telling her 'how i managed to get it docked' as she bred them and wanted to dock :roll:

Tail docking is one of my pet hates! Breeds like boxers and rottis have such droopy faces they need tails to show their emotion!

People are always able to find people to dock tails despite the law. It's sick and is mutilation in my eyes. :evil:

She is lovely though! :love:

Tail docking is one of my pet hates! Breeds like boxers and rottis have such droopy faces they need tails to show their emotion!

People are always able to find people to dock tails despite the law. It's sick and is mutilation in my eyes. :evil:

She is lovely though! :love:

She waggles her whole bum instead of her tail :love:

But no, I do not agree to docking and neither does my sister. She wishes Millie had her tail :(

Back