• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My photography - comments please!

chul

Staff member
Found these I took, thought I had lost them! What do you think?

Meerkat_Vibes_by_rag12.jpg

1bc4e2d9904edfbf.jpg

Super_Fly_by_rag12.jpg

Spring_Sprung_by_rag12.jpg

Little_Yellow_Ew_by_rag12.jpg

Paris_Art_Sale_by_rag12.jpg

Lights_in_Cars_by_rag12.jpg

J__adore_by_rag12.jpg

Last edited:
You obviously have a real eye for composition. I love the one of the fly in particular and the one of the sunburst throught the plants. Great stuff.

Thanks, some were taken for my a levels in photography, a looong time ago now :lol:

I quite like the first one but it's a shame we can't see more of what I assume is a reflection? Makes it quite interesting.

I love the one of your beardie (?), focused perfectly, nicely lit :)

I like the crop of the fly, the composition is great, but don't really like the photo

I don't particularly like the sun through the trees, it feels really hot and dry to me which might be what you were going for! I prefer those shots when it's a really full tree with spring leaves.

I don't really like the fly either, would be nicer if it were a bee or something. But it's really well focused. Can be tricky to get enough in focus with those shots.

I really like the next one, particularly the editing you've done on it - quite lomo.

I'm not a fan of those long exposures where you can't really see anything, but I know lots of people love them. I prefer the ones where, for instance, the road is sharp but the traffic is a blur.

I like the way the last one has the branches in at the top and the angle is very nice. Might have been good to experiment with different times of the day as you get some lovely shadows and lighting when the sun isn't so high in the sky. I'm guessing it was a case of "take it while I'm here", so it's very nice :)

Back