• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know this wont mean much to anyone

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
But I am here alone and just had to tell someone :oops:

wesley did a little periscope about 20 minutes ago :D:D OMG I can't believe it. I have never seen him do one before, I just assumed he couldn't.

It has truly made my week :love::love:

Aw I can understand that! after he had head tilt Mischa didn't periscope much, when he did a long one about a year ago I was so chuffed. So I share your delight :D:D:D:D Well done Wesley!!

That's fantastic - I think I remember when he was very little and amazed you by jumping on the sofa. He really is a little miracle bun. :D

That's fantastic - I think I remember when he was very little and amazed you by jumping on the sofa. He really is a little miracle bun. :D

He hasn't managed the sofa for a while now. But he is definitely binkying more than he was, so maybe he is working back up to being able to make the sofa again :)

Aww bless him. If you don't mind me asking, why did you think he couldn't? (Sorry if I missed a thread about him in the past :oops: )

Aww bless him. If you don't mind me asking, why did you think he couldn't? (Sorry if I missed a thread about him in the past :oops: )

He has a badly splayed back leg, up until his acupuncture started the pain had got so bad we thought we would need to pts. But his binkies returned after just a few session :)

However even when he was tiny and moved well I never saw him periscope, because of the angle of his leg i didn't think he could do one

:D Thats great, it's things like that, that do bring smiles to our faces, especially when it's such an achievement for him!

Awwww, that's wonderful; I would be very pleased as well. :D:D I got all excited every time Alfie managed something new after his leg op too. :oops::lol:

Fab :)

I am the same when my Inca does one, she has probably done about 6 since i had her!

Back