• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what we bought for Little Ted and Rosie :-)

martlou

Warren Veteran
A new castle :D They'd chewed the last one to bits :lol::lol::lol:

newcastle.jpg

They've sniffed it suspiciously so far, and Rosie had a little nibble :lol:. Hopefully they'll love it soon :love:

I love these!!! :)

We've got the remains of one left too that Jake, Scarlett & Lily have tailored to their own liking!! The bottom two steps are missing as they chewed them off, so Mark had to make it a ramp!! :roll: :lol:

ooo thanks! Cool website - not seen this one before :) I want to get one now! Better start saving the pennies!

I love these!!! :)

We've got the remains of one left too that Jake, Scarlett & Lily have tailored to their own liking!! The bottom two steps are missing as they chewed them off, so Mark had to make it a ramp!! :roll: :lol:

And to Hugo's There (don't know how to do multiple quotes) we had the cardboard Chateau Lapin before and it lasted brilliantly for a tenner, but I've had my eye on this for about the last 18 months so decided to splash out and treat them :D Hopefully they'll go near it soon :lol::lol::lol:.

I'd love something like that cos it's cute but honestly I don't think any of mine would actually use it!! They'd go in the bit at the bottom (and probably wee) and that would be it!

Back