• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you leave this behind??

mia'n'patch

Alpha Buck
This fella was left behind when owners moved house. :(

DSCI3572.jpg

DSCI3564.jpg

(excuse date on photo's, haven't set camera)

Your kidding? that's awful how could anyone leave an animal behind like that with no way of looking after itself? :( Glad he's ended up at yours :wave:

Ok, to try and answer you all, I was informed about this bun through a friends friend who's neighbours daughter had moved into a property and found him left behind in the garden. Her mum took him in to live with her chickens, but admitted that she didn't have a clue about rabbits and was just looking for a good home for him.

I hope to be able to keep him, but he has not been neutered and due to circumstances I don't believe he's been vacced either. Will get these sorted over the next few days and hopefully in a couple of months, maybe will be able to bond with Homer and Lexi.

Some human beings are not worthy of the name! :evil: Poor little munchkin. He's beautiful.

I REALLY DON'T GET PEOPLE!! :evil:

Who on earth could just leave him behind - that's heartless and cruel!

He's lovely :love:

One of my BARC buns, George, had been left behind in a hutch when his owners moved house. He lives in my kitchen as I would never shut him in a hutch again. Initially, he would eat all his food down straight away but now he grazes like my other buns and is a happy, trusting, bunster:love:

I don't know how people can just leave a bun behind like an old piece of furniture. When I moved house my fur family were what I thought of first when I was planning the logistics.

Your little guy looks gorgeous.

Back