• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Showjumping

They love it, they look adorable! :) It's glad to see people seeing it that way, as some people just assume that us people who have rabbits that like to show jump are cruel and that the rabbits hate it. :? :(

Jasper loves it and often binkies over the jumps! :love: Here's a pic of him jumping. :) *jumping towards me, I'm not pushing him am I?* :D
DSCF9866.jpg

And a bum pic :lol:
DSCF9828.jpg

He and Blossom are the only 2 out of 4 who like it, you honestly can't make them if they don't want too. :lol:

Awesome pics!!! :love:

They love it, they look adorable! :) It's glad to see people seeing it that way, as some people just assume that us people who have rabbits that like to show jump are cruel and that the rabbits hate it. :? :(

Jasper loves it and often binkies over the jumps! :love: Here's a pic of him jumping. :) *jumping towards me, I'm not pushing him am I?* :D
DSCF9866.jpg

DSCF9828.jpg

He and Blossom are the only 2 out of 4 who like it, you honestly can't make them if they don't want too. :lol:

DSCF9866.jpg

DSCF9828.jpg

Excellent pics!!:love:

DSCF9866.jpg

DSCF9828.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!! Lovely piccies :love: Still not entirely sure what I think of the indoor shows, they look a bit noisy and busy for buns, but i'm basing that on my two who get in a state just going 10 mins in the car to the vets, and i'm not criticising i hasten to add as never been to one, and i know the people from RU at least who take their bns along love them to bits and I don't think they'd take them if they stressed them out. Japsers a handsome bun and certainly looks like he's having fun :wave:

They're brilliant pics, love the look of concentration on their little faces, ears all flying :lol::lol::love::love::love:

Back