• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who said 3 is a crowd?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
thought I would take a few piccies of the trio I bonded last week to remind myself that bonding can work :lol: They only stay still together at feeding time!

P5040022.jpg

P5040023.jpg

P5040025.jpg

P5040026.jpg

Awwww, is that Chudleys they are tucking into. My guys love it and eat it before their pellets!

So nice to see another happy trio.:love::love:

Awwww, is that Chudleys they are tucking into. My guys love it and eat it before their pellets!

So nice to see another happy trio.:love::love:

The bowl has SS for Dave, Excel junior/dwarf for Herman and chudleys for Mini :roll:

Dave prefers SS, Herman can;t eat it as his teeth are so bad and needs to keep his weight up so gets the excel. And Mini was fed on oats and nothing else for 9 years and the best she will eat now is chudleys, I have tried her with every pellet I can think of!

Bless them! :love: Spenser was on Chudleys when I got him, but I changed him to pellets becuase he tended only to eat certain bits of the mix.

Those pics really show how small Mini Mouse is, especially if I'm right in thinking Herman is a mini lop.

yes Herman is a mini lop. I was worried about the size difference with Dave being so big and clumsy but Mini is fast on her feet for an oldie and there hasn't been a problem. In fact it was me that nearly knelt on her a couple of times today :oops:

Back