• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone seen my bunny??

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
For Roxy a litter try is a play thing not a toilet. She never wees or poos in it ever :lol:

( and that is a shelf above her not the top of her cage )

P5040021.jpg

I think Roxy might have been sending bunny text messages to Spenser.:roll::lol: Actually he has always used his basin well, even before he was neutered, but he has recently taken a liking to tipping it up and pulling out the paper.

I did think of Cousin Spenser when I posted this. Roxy has never used her tray.

Why contaminate good hay when you can wee and poo all over vetbed and mummy puts it in the machine and cleans it every day :lol::lol:

I did think of Cousin Spenser when I posted this. Roxy has never used her tray.

Why contaminate good hay when you can wee and poo all over vetbed and mummy puts it in the machine and cleans it every day :lol::lol:

Cousin Spenser considers himself very noble and dignified, but I often see him pulling out a bit of peed on hay and nomming as if it is a particular delicacy. :mrgreen::lol:

Back