• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Old Frank getting some fresh air

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Frank is such a happy bunny now the sunshine is here. He is doing so well considering he is 8.5 years and was diagnosed with a tumour behind his only remain eye nearly a year ago :)

P5040032.jpg

Oh Frank, no-one loves you today. Don't worry i love you loads and wish all bunnies were as well behaved as you :love::love::love:

Oh Frank, I loves you I does but I'm glad your mummy bumped this because I missed it until now. :love:

Enjoy the sunshine sweetie (it'll probably be gone by mid July :shock::lol::lol:).

frank is so beautiful i love oldies i had a dutch called poppy who lived till she was 12 we used to take her on holiday in our camper:love:

Hello Frank. :wave: I was tutoring earlier then had to catch Spenser ...

Have been thinking about you lots as I know you like the sunshine - I do too, and you are this month's bunny of course on the calendar. :love:

Aw gorgeous :love:

I think I remember Frank going into RR, didn't he have an infection in his eye socket?

Yes it was a bit of a funny one. Was told he only had one eye, was never told it had recently been removed surgically. when we collected him the stitched wound had split open and was pouring pus. Antibiotics didn;t work, so he went in for surgery. When they cleaned him up the eye was still in there shriveled up at the back :?

So we are guessing that he had an abscess on the front of his eye from the fox attack and the previous vet only removed that and manged to leave the damaged eye behind :?

6 months later he was diagnosed with a tumour behind the other eye, but he is doing really well :)

Back