• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today I've left two of my bunnies at a rescue... UD59 Home and photo

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
It feels really quiet without them.

I took them in two carriers....

... hopefully I will be bringing them back in one ;););)

Any 'Happy Ever After' vibes for Elijah and Erin would be appreciated.

:D:D:D

I thought I'd be panic stricken leaving them but it's more a sense of excitment.

Last edited:
Sending lots of successful bonding vibes!

I know what you mean about it being quiet without the buns. I don't like being in a room without buns now.:oops::lol:

Good luck!

A house does feel weird without buns :? Even if mine are just out in the garden, my living room feels so silent :lol:

For a moment I thought you dumped them! :shock::oops::oops::oops:
Sending lots of bonding vibes xxx

I'm such a tease :lol::lol:

Thank you for the good wishes. I get to retrieve the 'proper bed' while they are away. I've been sleeping in the 'spare room' whilst these two have taken over the 'big' bedroom. The spare room has a cheap frame bed and the quality bed is stood on one end behind the bunnies' pens. I'm claiming it back while they are away and my old back can have some luxury. (The bunnies will still get the big bedroom though :roll:)

I've just rung Auntie Sonya for an update and it's going really well :D:D:D

They are currently sitting in the litter tray together in the house, she hasn't been humping him madly this time, it's just been amicable - no signs of fighting or even chasing :D:D:D

*does a happy dance*

I can confidently set about building one cage for their return *woohoo*.

It will be a few days before they can return home but they would appear to be happy :love::love::love:

Last edited:
Awwww that's great news Alison :)

Looking forward to seeing piccies of the happily married couple in their bunny moon suite ;) :love:

Ooooh, that sounds like a very good start. :D:D:D Enjoy your comfy bed while you can. ;):lol::lol:

Brilliant, i hope they are lying snuggled up together as we speak (or write)

Thank you. I will be getting a text at some point this morning to tell me how they are. To be honest I'm totally relaxed about it all now - I know they will bond because Sonya knows what she's doing and was happy with them yesterday :D:D When I said Elijah goes on hunger strike when he's stressed she said she will keep an eye on him and offer him all kinds of temping food. The little monkey won't want to come home he'll be enjoying it so much :lol::lol:

Last edited:
I've just rung for another update.

They are doing really well. They are getting more confident in each others company and have been wandering round, following each other around :love::love: He's eating well. They are doing so well that they could be home in a couple of days :D:D:D

Back