• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm SO proud

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Not only does she stand on her face
DSCF3958.jpg

But she has a gormless expression
DSCF3952.jpg

Good thing she can be cute if she wants to be!
DSCF3954.jpg

Aww cockatiels are silly little things aren't they! :lol: My tiel Saphira likes to hang upside down to get another bird's attention :lol: Rosie did that as well, hung upside down and flapped her wings at the same time to make us give her pizza crust! Every single time we ate pizza.

:lol: I like the feather stuck in the rope on the play gym

Aww cockatiels are silly little things aren't they! :lol: My tiel Saphira likes to hang upside down to get another bird's attention :lol: Rosie did that as well, hung upside down and flapped her wings at the same time to make us give her pizza crust! Every single time we ate pizza.

:lol: I like the feather stuck in the rope on the play gym

Willow loves pizza too :oops:

They're food junkies :roll: :lol:

Willows fave are crisps. Obviously I avoid letting her have them but when she gets hold of one you do not get it back :lol:
I even went and bought a bag of crisps so she could have one to cheer her up when she hurt herself a few weeks back :oops:

Back