• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Am So Upset- *DISTRESSING CONTENT*

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I buried the Newborn Kits who were dumped on my doorstep. Their grave being located in my front garden under a Terracotta Plant Pot.

The garden work next door continues and today they dug up most of the neighbours footpath and flower beds. As our front gardens are open plan the mechanical digger dug up some of my flower bed too. They moved the Terracotta Pot not realising it marked a grave.

They have dug up the Kit's grave

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I know it was not deliberate, but I am still so upset

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I cant even re-bury them as I'd have to sift through a skip full of soil/broken concrete/bushes/plants/bricks and stones to find them :cry:

Oh my word. Jane you are being sorely tested by things aren't you. I do hope they apologised and that no 'damage' to the babies was done.

Consider yourself hugged.

Well I hope you let them know what they've done tomorrow so that they can be more thoughtful in future.

I guess they thought they had done all they could to avoid damage by moving all my plant pots. Had I realised that they were doing so I would have warned them about the grave.

They seem like nice enough blokes, very polite and they leave everything very neat and tidy every day. I cant really be cross with them, they weren't to know.

:( I'm sorry.

I would have been furious they dig up part of my yard, much less graves! I know they didnt realize there was a grave there but they still shouldn't have touched your property.

OMG that's horrific! :( :( :( surely they can't be allowed to dig up part of your garden anyway?? It's your property. I can totally understand your devastation, I'd be just the same, poor little kits :( I think i'd be doing some complaining next door though xx

I'm sorry, that must be really upsetting :(

Could you make like a little memorial to them somewhere else, with a nice plant or something? I know it doesn't undo the upset caused by what's happened, but it might help a little. :?

Back