• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feel like an awful bunny mummy

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
I'm sick and I just don't have the energy to keep an eye on Buckley while he free ranges today. He's in his puppy pen and we've extended it today as well but he keeps clawing for me and chewing at the bars. I know he wants to be out and wants to play with me but I just can't keep an eye on him today. I don't have the energy and my OH is busy :(
I feel like such a terrible person :(

He'll be ok. Sometimes we have to do these things. He won't suffer although he may be a bit annoyed.

I hope you feel better soon.

An awful bunny mummy would be one who let him out unsupervised and he hurt himself. If your house isnt set up for free ranging all the time then you are definitely doing the right thing. Just ignore his annoyance, stroppy bunny!

you cant help being ill. should of seen the look i got from Alvin the other week when i caged him all day for the house inspection... he survived and forgave :wave:

get better soon xxx

Back