• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hide and seek pro does it again

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
So, where did I find him this time after he vanished? :roll:

DSCF3799.jpg

DSCF3801.jpg

This cat needs a bloody sired attached to him so I can always hear where he is!

He's given up his game!

DSCF3803.jpg

Shame he lies to nap on the floor in my room when I need to clean the hamsters out. Pretty sure he'd attempt to eat them if they were on his level :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Perhaps he's hoping a hammy will just drop into his mouth while you're cleaning. :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: Perhaps he's hoping a hammy will just drop into his mouth while you're cleaning. :shock:

Probably :lol: He once tried to attack the cage Rocco used to live in... Rocco didn't care :roll: :lol:

:lol: Skye tried it once with Snickers - Snickers bit her nose and Skye hasn't got anywhere near any of the cages since. :lol:

:lol: Skye tried it once with Snickers - Snickers bit her nose and Skye hasn't got anywhere near any of the cages since. :lol:

Impy once beat Charlie up :lol: Poor Charlie was only used to Rocco climbing on him and grooming him and when he sniffed Impy she smacked him in the face. Never seen a rabbit so scared!

Back