• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dizzi & Rascal back outside in their new accommodation (pic heavy)

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
The aviary:

Photo2146.jpg

The accommodation - their 'bathroom' is behind the door upstairs and their bedroom (fully carpeted - walls/floor/door/ceiling) downstairs on the right:

Photo2073.jpg

Dizzi chillin on the outside ramp:
Photo2062.jpg

Rascal chillin on the indoor ramp:
Photo2063.jpg

Exploring:
Photo2071.jpg

Photo2126.jpg

Photo2133.jpg

Photo2136.jpg

Photo2107.jpg

Photo2069.jpg

That is some amazing accomodation!!!

How did you get it all set up? How much did it all cost!?

Puts my little hutch to shame! :lol:

That is some amazing accomodation!!!

How did you get it all set up? How much did it all cost!?

Puts my little hutch to shame! :lol:

OH made it for me ....... this was the very original version:

Photo0688-1.jpg

Then he built it up aviary style so we could all stay nice n dry (and lengthened it).

Then whilst the bunnies were indoors over the winter he re-built their hutch (its now nearly 8ft wide) and added a few extras (outdoor ramp, hidey holes etc), carpeted the bedroom and made a frame with clear tarp on so that we can attach that to the long side of the aviary in winter to keep them nice and warm)!

Its ended up costing about £800 - £1000 all in all but not all at once as we re-used a lot of the panels etc from the original set up.

Hope that makes sense :)

They were bombing round like good uns this morning.

Up the indoor ramp, down the outdoor ramp, quick circuit then back up the outdoor ramp, down the indoor ramp ..... etc ..... etc ..... etc ....... etc!
:lol:

Its lovely watching them enjoying it so much! :love:

Back