• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is definitely a naughty bunny!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
This morning I found he had completely trashed his bedroom. :shock: Newspaper pulled up, basin overturned (with the inevitable scatteering of poo and pee). What has happened to the dignity of his lordship? I thought neutering was supposed to have a calming effect? :? The lower hutch is also in quite a state - I gave him a large cardboard box in the hope of distracting him from pulling at the mesh. This has actually worked, but the result is rather messy. :roll::lol:

He's not been naughty, he's just been a bunny!:lol::lol::love::love:

That wee guy couldn't be naughty. Maybe he was having a poo, as he jumped out of the basin he caught his leg and it tipped over. As he scrabbled back to his feet again he dug up all the newspaper.:roll::roll::roll:

He's not been naughty, he's just been a bunny!:lol::lol::love::love:

That wee guy couldn't be naughty. Maybe he was having a poo, as he jumped out of the basin he caught his leg and it tipped over. As he scrabbled back to his feet again he dug up all the newspaper.:roll::roll::roll:

Come use your behavioural deciphering skills in my house Ali :lol:

Anytime....I am sure Biscuit thinks there is a pot of carrots at the bottom of every litter tray.:lol::lol::lol:

REW's are never ever naughty. Honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

No bunny is ever naughty....................just high spirited!!!!:lol::lol:

Spenser is full of the joys of spring.
He also likes to keep you occupied. Sitting around all day watching him........well you have to be given some work to do.

I am joking about you sitting around all day.

Please give him a noserub from me.

Oooooh Spenser, you are a little tinker!!!!!!!!

I had to go into work this afternoon, and left Spenser peacefully sleeping off his busy night. My Dad reports that while he was talking to a neighbour over the fence, they heard loud thumps coming from the hutch - it seems the conversation was disturbing his lordship's beauty sleep. :roll:

essie was spayed aaaggggeeeees ago and she's terrible:lol: i just work around her hovel of bunny-ness;)

He was never like this before his neuter. It's not really a problem - I don't mind tidying up after him ... but I do worry a bit that he may be bored and frustrated.

Aw, I hope he is just doing it out of him just liking to do that and not bordom. From what I've seen of his hutch he looks to have plenty in it and things to do. This is what I go into every morning, Beano just likes to shred and destroy things, she always has. Gordon joins her too sometimes :roll:

He was never like this before his neuter. It's not really a problem - I don't mind tidying up after him ... but I do worry a bit that he may be bored and frustrated.

I don't think you can link his recent behaviour to being neutered Susie. It may be that he is bored, it could be "spring fever" or he might just be having one of those weeks. Has he had anything new or different added to his environment? If so he maybe telling you that he doesn't approve :roll:

In addition, bunnies can change in temperament as they get older, just as we do! You may choose a seemingly placid laid back kinda bun but there's no guarantee that 2-3 years down the line he or she will still be the same :roll::lol:

Back