• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buying Rearguard off Internet

KarinB

Warren Scout
Rearguard from my vet is priced at £27.24. I have enquired about the price of a prescription for Rearguard which would cost me £9.60 and it can be used three times. I have seen Rearguard priced at £17.33 at 365vet.co.uk.

My question is has anyone bought Rearguard from elsewhere with a prescription before and did it all go well? Any other places to buy it online that people can recommend?

Many thanks.

To do it that way its almost as much as if you buy it at the Vets, and it would be less hassle to do that too. I've got a prescription and bought online so I don't know much about it though.

To do it that way its almost as much as if you buy it at the Vets, and it would be less hassle to do that too.

Yes, but I can use the prescription three times so it will work out cheaper for the second
and third bottles.

I've got a prescription and bought online so I don't know much about it though.

I don't get what you mean by this?

That's a typo, sorry. Meant to say 'I've not got...'

I see what you mean about the prescription price now, sorry.

Back