• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues in/near Glasgow?

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
I already have Fairlybeloved, I'm on their site just now and they have some lovely bunsters :love: but they don't seen to neuter or spay, so that would be the only downfall :(

Does anyone know any others, less than an hour drive from Glasgow, and does bonding? Sorry I'm being picky, but Sox doesn't 'do' long car journeys, and neither does dad :roll::oops:

Thanks!!:wave:
x x x

Collielover on here fosters for a rescue i am sure, i think it is paws something or other in edinburgh, she also does bonding, so does weedug (for same rescue). Maybe pm them two.

They are in Falkirk i think. My cousin got Max from there and they bonded her Jack with him :)

Fairly beloved are spaying as fund become available. I have fostered three buns through their neuter for them and have a pair of girls going soon so might be worth getting in touch and see what they say?

Fairly beloved are spaying as fund become available. I have fostered three buns through their neuter for them and have a pair of girls going soon so might be worth getting in touch and see what they say?

Yea, I think I might contact them. there's hardly any chance of me getting dad to drive to Falkirk :roll:
Are they allowed to be adopted before they're neutered/spayed? Do they homecheck? :)
x x x

Yes, they will let you adopt any not yet neutered if you agree to do so. If there are buns you are interested in, get in touch with them and most likely David will bring a few buns to see how they get on with your bun. If you need any help let me know where in Glasgow you are -pm me - and I can have a chat with him for you.

Yes, they will let you adopt any not yet neutered if you agree to do so. If there are buns you are interested in, get in touch with them and most likely David will bring a few buns to see how they get on with your bun. If you need any help let me know where in Glasgow you are -pm me - and I can have a chat with him for you.

It'll probably not be for another 5 weeks or so as Sox is only just neutered, I'm just planning ahead :oops:
I keep going back and looking at one little bunny...but I won't speak too soon, still have to get dads approval. :roll: AGHH, the hard bit! :lol::evil:
x x x

Back