• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Henrietta our hedgehog tonight

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Henrietta was wondering about the garden tonight as I was putting her food out and so I took some photos of her to show you, she now lives in the little hedgehog house in the garden and comes out everynight for her food and has a roam round the garden.

3-5-11006.jpg

3-5-11002.jpg

3-5-11009.jpg

Hedgehog.gif

:love::love::love::love::love: Lovely!!

I didnt manage to get a pic of my visiting hedgehog, I dont even know if he or she has been back.

Henrietta is a cutie!! :love:

thankyou
right i will keep you updated :D

henrietta is beautifull how friendly is she?

Well apart from feeding her and looking out for her at night we don't have much to do with her as we don't wan't to upset her and her move away from our garden. Her companion a big male got run over outside our driveway during the night and we were really upset and got her the little house in hope she would remain in our garden and be safe, she has everything that she needs a nice warm cosy home, plenty of food and water so hopefully she will stay, she doesn't run away if she see's us :)

Henrietta is beautiful and looks really well :love::love::love::love:Im lucky enough to have three hedgehogs in my garden,I will try and get some piccies but they are very shy and fast xxxxx

aww how lovely :love::love::love::love: I love hedgehogs, my parents' neighbour used to put food out for a little hedgehog family

Aw how amazing!

Does she really use the wee house?

We had a hedgehog visit a couple of times - steve but I havent seen him in a while:(

Awwww great! love Hedgehogs....we used to get them but as they're in decline don't get to see many.
My introduction to buning was a couple of years ago looking after Ince, my nieces whilst she was at uni. 'Twas dusk and I'd got him in a makeshift run on the lawn. I was with him and all of a sudden he had a stance about him, looking towards the summer house, still, ears forward....I looked just to see a huge adult Hedge hog slipping under the summer house. Amazing....:love: There were three mature neighbouring gardens going under reconstruction so I believe it's habitat was being changed :(
Have rabbit -escape -proofed the garden and if they can't get out, a hog can't get in...:( Also, we live along the main road so there's always that hazard too.

oh well...

Last edited:
Awwww great! love Hedgehogs....we used to get them but as they're in decline don't get to see many.
My introduction to buning was a couple of years ago looking after Ince, my nieces whilst she was at uni. 'Twas dusk and I'd got him in a makeshift run on the lawn. I was with him and all of a sudden he had a stance about him, looking towards the summer house, still, ears forward....I looked just to see a huge adult Hedge hog slipping under the summer house. Amazing....:love: There were three mature neighbouring gardens going under reconstruction so I believe it's habitat was being changed :(
Have rabbit -escape -proofed the garden and if they can't get out, a hog can't get in...:( Also, we live along the main road so there's always that hazard too.

oh well...

Henrietta lives in the front garden and we live in a village and it's quite busy all day but at night it's very quiet and yet Henriettas partner managed to get run over in front of our driveway during the night that's why we bought her the hedgehog house hoping she would go across the road and she now sleeps in the house and comes out at night to eat and have a rummage for slugs :D

Back