• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who wants to meet...

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Victor!

He came into rescue as his elderly owner was going into a care home and could not take him with him.

He is 6-7 years old, and is the most sexually frustrated rabbit I've met! :shock:

He has spent his whole 6-7 years in a 3ft wooden "coffin" with, to my knowledge, no name :cry:

I just sat for 5 minutes...thinking that picture would load! :lol::lol::lol: i'd love to meet Victor! :love:

I just sat for 5 minutes...thinking that picture would load! :lol::lol::lol: i'd love to meet Victor! :love:

:lol::oops: Sorry!

Here he is :love:

042-1.jpg

Is he maybe going to get to get rid of some of that pent up frustration by meeting a lady? Only for grooming and snuggling of course.

Is he a humper?

As soon as a toy moves, whether it be a cardboard tube tunnel thing or a ball, he is buzzing and trying too hump! He even "serenaded" his hay basket with some circling and buzzing, and to mums disgust, followed her around his run, whilst making noises to her!

As soon as a toy moves, whether it be a cardboard tube tunnel thing or a ball, he is buzzing and trying too hump! He even "serenaded" his hay basket with some circling and buzzing, and to mums disgust, followed her around his run, whilst making noises to her!

:lol: He sounds so cool:love: Is he castrated yet? It will be interesting to see how long it takes for hormones to die down.

Back