• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new family member

emmalou26

New Kit
hi just thought i would introduce our newest family member, Flump not sure what breed she is tho if anyone can help me out with it, im new to rabbits :thumb:

flump.jpg

flump2.jpg

hi we are not sure of her age as we took her from a friends neighbour that wasnt looking after her i took her to the vet today and he said she feels a bit thin but age wise he said she is adult but couldnt tell me for definate how old she is.
thanks for all your replies :D

Gorgeous girlie!! Not a Frenchie, as others have suggested, but she looks like a stunning dwarf!!!:love:

Welcome to RU!:wave::wave:

Thank u for all the replies i have been having a look online and she does look more like a dwarf lop but no matter what she is she is a gorgeous happy little girl just need to work on getting her used to us now as she is still a nervous little bunny :p

Awww she's lovely! :love:
RU is a wonderful place, you can find out so much on here and no question is too silly or small. :D

Back