• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best online shop for SS pellets & other bits?

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks :wave:

I need to order some goodies for the foster buns & I could do with another bag of SS pellets too. Animal Magic don't seem to have anything in stock so wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere else?

Petplanet are the cheapest as their delivery is free over £29. I don't like their hutches etc but I got 3 hay racks, some toys and a 10kg bag of SS pellets for £34.... free delivery. Woop!

I have ordered stuff from Hay Experts but I think their delivery costs are extortionate. I bought 3 chewable mats and a nibble bed thing and it came to £5 for delivery. With the SS pellets in the order it was going to be another £5 on top, bringing the total to more than pet planet. Hay Experts are brilliant for toys and bits but I choose shops by delivery too as it really tops up the total. Maybe it's where I live?! :cry:

Jen why don't you get SS from Attfields?
I can pick some up for you

I can get some from Welland Valley Feeds (not desparate yet) but I wanted some other goodies & just thought it might be easier to get everything from one place. Run out of Fenugeek crunchies y'see :shock::shock::shock:

I can get some from Welland Valley Feeds (not desparate yet) but I wanted some other goodies & just thought it might be easier to get everything from one place. Run out of Fenugeek crunchies y'see :shock::shock::shock:

Ooops. :shock: Norty foster mummy. :no: Spenser has been a bit off them, but he ate the ones out of bunny mad lisa's treat bags, so I think he must be objecting to a particular batch. :roll:

Ooops. :shock: Norty foster mummy. :no: Spenser has been a bit off them, but he ate the ones out of bunny mad lisa's treat bags, so I think he must be objecting to a particular batch. :roll:

:oops: I know :oops: *hangs head in shame*

I do still have other noms: carroty things, dried parsnip curlys, sunflower hearts, herby treats & lots of natural foraging bits ....but not crunchies.....:(

Are your foster bunnies just a teeny bit spoilt by any chance?!;):lol:
Thanks for the tips on where to get SS locally though - now I'm back at work getting things delivered is tricky again.

DEFINITELY get your SS from petsupermarket online - free delivery over £29 and I get 20kg for £31 (5kg bags for £7.75) surely the best around???!!! Lots of other goodies on there too - well recommended

Wow that's expensive!! Have a look at Petsupermarket - you could get double that for less!

Petplanet are the cheapest as their delivery is free over £29. I don't like their hutches etc but I got 3 hay racks, some toys and a 10kg bag of SS pellets for £34.... free delivery. Woop!

I get all my buns food, hay, toys, goodies and soo on from Dee Millen its all lovely stuff and good prices x

Are your foster bunnies just a teeny bit spoilt by any chance?!;):lol:
Thanks for the tips on where to get SS locally though - now I'm back at work getting things delivered is tricky again.

What an outrageous suggestion :shock:

yes.... :lol:

Back