• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Erin's pooped!!!

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Now I know it might not make the world news headlines but I've been stressing about how she has presented ever since I got home from work but now she's eaten her raspberry leaves, grass and dandelions and done a HUGE pile of poops!

*breathes again*.

I've got used to Erin being a little out of sorts occasionally around teatime, having not pooped all day and then, if we are lucky, around 7 or 8 pm she will do a days worth of poops in five minutes and then be really bright and lively.

I worry greatly because it was when I got home from work at 6pm one day in January that she was looking very unhappy and was admitted at the vets and an x-ray showed she had an obstruction, the glucose reading was high too. It definitely follows a pattern with her - perhaps she needs to be more active during the day? I shall raise it with the vets as I've not discussed this pattern she has with them yet. She's a world class hay eater. I can't get her to drink water from a bowl which would probably be a help to her.

I was particularly worried as it's her wedding day tomorrow - she's going away to be bonded! I keep stressing that one of them (Erin and Elijah) will be poorly, that 'something will happen' .....

*breathe .... breathe*

Phew, now you can breathe again. :D:D:D Best of luck for the wedding; I shall keep an eye out for news. ;)

Phew, now you can breathe again. :D:D:D Best of luck for the wedding; I shall keep an eye out for news. ;)

;);) It actually turned out to be FAR less nervewracking than attempting to bond them myself :shock: Hopefully she will be more active if she's living with a toyboy so it might have a good effect on her output

Back