• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All grown up- 9 week old Diddly Buns

TickTock

Alpha Buck
To cut a long story short, the 9 babies have all survived (bottle fed as well as mum doing her job) and are all ready for rehoming...cept... No one wants them :cry: Save for 3 people. One of which I really dont trust and isnt getting one. To make matters worse her bunny just died of bloat today :C)
The other 2 are all being a pain to get hold of and giving me the run round.

So it looks like I'm keeping them all. Which rounds up to 13 buns :shock:

Anyway here are all 9 of the Diddlies. Ones with ' ' around the name means it just a nickname, without means its offical xD

Girls

'Spot'
spot.jpg

'Golden'
Golden.jpg

'Sooty' (by my father) 'Pepper' (by me) xD
pepper.jpg

Baa (She now looks totally different, All fuzzy a like sheep!)
cinny.jpg

'Big Mo' Moliath (biggest out of the lot)
ash.jpg

Boys

'Charcoal'
baby1.jpg

'Major'
blonde.jpg

Wheatley (Portal 2 is amazing :love:)
licky.jpg

'Puffy'
puffy.jpg

If I did manage to rehome them all my keepers were Wheatley, 'Puffy', 'Spot' and Baa. Oh well x-x'

What size do you expect the bunnies to be when full grown? They look teeny at the mo but are they going to grow into big balls of fluff. They are sweet.

What size do you expect the bunnies to be when full grown? They look teeny at the mo but are they going to grow into big balls of fluff. They are sweet.

They are 80%Lionhead 20%Mini Rex (mother was a pure lionhead, Father a minirex X lionhead cross) So I really dont think they'll grow to being too big. Normal size for a lionhead I guess.

I have room for them if need be, Just i'd rather they all went to loving homes that would spoil them.

this is me being very optimistic, but sometime down the line if Barney gets better as quick as i hope and can be neutered, I will be wanting a female to try and pair him with, I cant see that being before you need to rehome these though. i will have to see how Barney goes. I am looking for a smallish bunny though as Barney is pretty small. ...

i wish i could i need to stop myself, my love of animals will bankrupt me otherwise!! hehe
i would happily take a little bundle of fluff and joy! they are so cute and it is really good to hear that you are so protective over them... i would be too :):):)

this is me being very optimistic, but sometime down the line if Barney gets better as quick as i hope and can be neutered, I will be wanting a female to try and pair him with, I cant see that being before you need to rehome these though. i will have to see how Barney goes. I am looking for a smallish bunny though as Barney is pretty small. ...

Aww <3 I hope your Barney is okay soon :love: I think I have found a home for a pair of females but if anything happens and your still after a bun i shall let you know <3

i wish i could i need to stop myself, my love of animals will bankrupt me otherwise!! hehe
i would happily take a little bundle of fluff and joy! they are so cute and it is really good to hear that you are so protective over them... i would be too :):):)

Awwww <3 If you are interested Charcoal is in need of a home.
I have 2 people fighting over Major and the girls are all (maybes) booked. Fingers crossed people come and collect :)

Let me know (PM me) if you are after Charcoal :D Hes such a lovely little chap.

i imagine he is and he looks so cute, i wish i could.. my parents would go crazy if i brought another flufflball home...:lol::lol: sorry about that!

Back