• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going nuts looking for storage cubes...

TickTock

Alpha Buck
Hey there all long time no see :wave:

To cut a long story short, no one seems to be interested in any of the 9 diddly buns that my little rescue Tiggi surprized me with :cry: Now I have 13 rabbits all together :shock:

And now I'm looking to keep the male babies indoors, but with them getting so big as fast (and the hormones starting to kick in) I'm running out of room.

Been looking for storage cubes for most of the day. BBQ doesnt have any in stock near me and I cant find any good ones cheapish.

Does anyone know any good websites for cubes? I was looking at this:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/INTERLOCKING-SHOE-ORGANIZER-RACK-PAIRS/dp/B0011YAZV8/ref=pd_sxp_grid_i_0_1
but I dont know if they are safe for rabbits.

Those ones look very similar but I think the squares are smaller.

I have heard that Costco sell the bigger ones but I haven't been yet to have a look. Have you tried ebay?

i would use those ones.

the only thing that someone said that i remember when another member was looking at them is that it would be difficult to attach a water bottle.

but if you use bowls anyway, that's not an issue :)

Those ones look very similar but I think the squares are smaller.

I have heard that Costco sell the bigger ones but I haven't been yet to have a look. Have you tried ebay?

I havn't tried cstco, Mainly because there isnt really one near to me. Ebay didnt turn up anything. Maybe i wasnt looking hard enough but I couldnt find anything of worth there. :?

I do think the mesh is tiny on those. I cant find any close ups of the mesh. Otherwise they would be perfect D:

i would use those ones.

the only thing that someone said that i remember when another member was looking at them is that it would be difficult to attach a water bottle.

but if you use bowls anyway, that's not an issue :)

Hmm... My boys hate bowls and only use a water bottle :? Depends on how small the mesh is I guess.

£25 for 17 panels and 20 connectors - just under the pictures.

But that's excluding VAT and delivery - I think delivery is £10 though, so not too bad for the weight.

Sounds a good deal, So might get those. Might try around the shops once more though. See if anything comes up.

*Shakes fist* B&Q why did you stop stocking them?!

Sounds a good deal, So might get those. Might try around the shops once more though. See if anything comes up.

*Shakes fist* B&Q why did you stop stocking them?!

Let us know if you find any elsewhere! I battled with B&Q - why have it on the website if it's not available?! Grrrr!

Back