• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Just Joined the RWA!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
I just joined the RWA! Woohoo! :wave:

Now what? Do I have to wait until I receive my membership pack to get a username to log on to the website?

Thats great. You get a great magazine about four times a year too. If you want to join their forum then I think you have to wait until you have an actual membership number. You should get it in the post soon.

Thats great. You get a great magazine about four times a year too. If you want to join their forum then I think you have to wait until you have an actual membership number. You should get it in the post soon.

I'm looking forward to the magazine! I had a flick through an old one at a rescue recently and it looked great! :)

It was a thread on here about Hopper groups that finally prompted me to join. I want to know if there's one in York!

I HATE having to wait for stuff! *Stamps foot* I'm too impatient! :lol:

I might join too :wave:

Do it! :wave:

I've been thinking about it for a year now, since I joined RU. I thought it sounded like a lot of money at first, but after paying £100 + at the vet for Billy today I realised it's a tiny amount of bunny money! :lol:

I've heard some criticism of them on here, but I think that overall they do a great job of improving rabbit welfare. :)

There's good info on their website too, but you do need your membership number for certain buts like the forum.

But they're pretty quick at sending membership out :)

I've been a member since 2002. It is brilliant. So much information, stories, pictures etc, etc.

Welcome to the club. x

I joined before I got my first buns because I thought they were a great place to find out reliable info. It is good!

Sounds like I made the right choice then! :wave:

Oooh, I'm all excited now! Hope my membership pack turns up soon! :D

Back