• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have this hutch?

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I'm not big on hutches and use sheds for nearly all my buns, so this is the first time in years that I'm actually needing to buy a hutch.

I'm looking at getting this one, http://www.happyhutch.co.uk/details.php?product=22.. in 6x2 for two mini lops, will it be big enough? They may become three mini lops if the bonding works. As for a run I can buy the wire and wood and make one as large as I like (obviously at least 6x6).

Does anyone have this hutch? Is it well made and worth the money?

I have the 6x2x2 hutch from this company with a 7x4 run attached with two buns in, they do get a fair bit free range time also. I think its well made and very good value at £100.00 (110.00 with shipping) :wave:

I'm not big on hutches and use sheds for nearly all my buns, so this is the first time in years that I'm actually needing to buy a hutch.

I'm looking at getting this one, http://www.happyhutch.co.uk/details.php?product=22.. in 6x2 for two mini lops, will it be big enough? They may become three mini lops if the bonding works. As for a run I can buy the wire and wood and make one as large as I like (obviously at least 6x6).

Does anyone have this hutch? Is it well made and worth the money?

I have this hutch but with the long legs (as I'm lazy and can't be bothered bending down far)

IMAG0281.jpg

When I first got Paddy - this was his hutch before I bonded them
P1030124.jpg

I'd say it's decent enough, plenty of room for two mini lops, not sure about 3 to be honest but I guess it depends how big the buns are and what stuff you put in there. The only nag thing I have is that the wire at the front isn't brilliant, bit flimsy but it does the trick.

Big enough for the buns to flop out totally and have space and the same for periscoping and stretching up!

I have a 10ft run that they go out in every day too :)

Last edited:
Back