• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Interesting vets trip...

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
Just got back from vets with Jessie and Oscar, and discovered Jessie is a jumper!

The vet picked her up out the carrier to check her over, and she was straight over his shoulder and flying jumped onto the floor, hitting the wall on the way down :shock::shock: Cue about a minute of the OH, me and the vet chasing her trying to pick her up again. Once she was up again the vet was checking her teeth and she lunged at his face :shock::shock:

Thankfully she was fine after her jump,got her vaccs, he didn't think the excess ceacals were too much of a problem, her weight and teeth are fine, so will be back again in two weeks! :lol::lol:

Oh dear! Glad she's ok x

Gordon can be a jumper too, I discovered this whilst trying to give him meds for his stasis.

Is Jessie a woolly jumper????????????????:lol::lol:

Sorry, it had to be asked!!!!

Glad to hear everything is going well.

Love and cuddles to the lovebuns.xxxx

I had a similar experience with Frodo today but he decided to also bunny punch the vet when she tried to look at his teeth.

:lol::lol:

When I had the buns in for the checkup after getting there neutering done, all Cooper kept doing is jumping up from the table into my arms and climbing his way into my shoulder LOL.
It was the first time he ever ran to me for help and that. It was so cute hehe

Back