• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a Trio......... Pics post 37

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Started 2 hours ago, and signs are good so far. Couple of scuffles between 2 particular buns but thats it :?

Would be great if it works out as it means one more of our lonely males will finally have company again :love:

Last edited:
Awh good luck Liz. I've started a trio today too. My old Buster who lost his wife last week and two of our long term buns for rehoming who've had no interest.

I hope yours goes really well. Mine looks okay at the moment but who knows! :D

Ooh Bonding vibes for your Trio too x. All is quiet here but it will be feeding time in a minute so who knows what will happen......

Fab!! I hope that you have an easy bonding! I have been waiting for you to post this thread since you mentioned you were bonding a trio when I was doing mine.

Fingers crossed!!!!

Fab!! I hope that you have an easy bonding! I have been waiting for you to post this thread since you mentioned you were bonding a trio when I was doing mine.

Fingers crossed!!!!

I have already done one trio a couple of weeks ago, but they weren't normal bunnies :lol: These are what i would describe as more "proper" rabbits so we shall see what happens!

If its of interest I an adding a single male to a male/female pair.

Only the male of the pair is causing any issues.... :?

Thats the problem every time...MALES!!!:lol::lol::lol:

The single male is being fine, but does occasionally foot thump as he is a bit stressed and has lost a couple of tufts of fur. I have bonded him to a single female in the past and he does find bonding particularly stressful :(

But hopefully it will work out and he will have company again after loosing his wifebun and the pair will have a much larger set up to live in :D

EEkkk i thought feeding time would cause a few scuffles :( But at least I didn't have to intervene.

Am not going to get much sleep tonight if Bunny Bundy doesn't stop that foot banging!!

Well its kicking off nicely now :roll: Bundy has decided to hump everyones faces and its not going down well. Just praying his genitals stay intact overnight :shock:

Hopefully its just a phase and it will settle down in a bit.

Think I prefer bonding older bunnies :lol:

Sending lots of bonding vibes!! :wave: Id love pictures and id also love to know what mothod your using and everything. Ill be bonding a trio within the next month or so. :shock:

Good Luck! :wave:

:lol::lol: hopefully it will be ok with my two!! I know all about late night or extremely early morning thumping - it's enough to drive a girl to drink!!

bonding vibes..

bonding vibes for your trio i hope all goes well and the males behave themselves ;) keep us up to date love to know if its an success

Back