• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunny is off to the vets, U/D pt 9

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
After its incident with the missing bit of ear! it looks funny :/ it was done about a week ago! and noticed its gone red, and slightly swollen!

so popping it to the vet for a quick check!

pics

225772_2065706960919_1192116864_2543485_4278099_n.jpg

226758_2065708400955_1192116864_2543487_102409_n.jpg

xx

Last edited:
did you take it to the vet and get anti-biotics when it was first done?

looks about the same as snowballs did when it was healing :)
probably best for a check up anyway, but doesn't look to me like there's anything wrong with it :)

edit
IMG_3139.jpg

mostly healed

IMG_3088-1.jpg

healing

IMG_3091.jpg

when it first happened

Last edited:
did you take it to the vet and get anti-biotics when it was first done?

looks about the same as snowballs did when it was healing :)
probably best for a check up anyway, but doesn't look to me like there's anything wrong with it :)

ahh yhh i was going to ask you about it, as i remember snowballs ear accident!

no i didnt, as it looked healed was completely flat, no redness of anything :/ I think where its cleaned it etc might have made it abit sore! Also that ear is slightly hotter than the other :/

Also gives me a good excuse to get another sexing look by the vets!

tho i think its the horrid woman vet who looks down on everyone!! like were bad owners or sumet:censored::censored:

ahh yhh i was going to ask you about it, as i remember snowballs ear accident!

no i didnt, as it looked healed was completely flat, no redness of anything :/ I think where its cleaned it etc might have made it abit sore! Also that ear is slightly hotter than the other :/

Also gives me a good excuse to get another sexing look by the vets!

tho i think its the horrid woman vet who looks down on everyone!! like were bad owners or sumet:censored::censored:

sorry, you quoted me as i was adding pictures to show you.
i went and got him anti-biotics when it happened to make sure he didn't get an infection

i'd ask for anti-biotics today. hope it doesn't have an infection :( it feeling hotter than the other is something i'd mention as well, that doesn't sound great.

hope everything goes ok, keep us updated :)

sorry, you quoted me as i was adding pictures to show you.
i went and got him anti-biotics when it happened to make sure he didn't get an infection

i'd ask for anti-biotics today. hope it doesn't have an infection :( it feeling hotter than the other is something i'd mention as well, that doesn't sound great.

hope everything goes ok, keep us updated :)

yhh should of taken it straight away really but from the pics it litrally looked healed, its only started looking like the above pics the last day or so!

this was it litrally after i found it on 28th april
222216_2054693365586_1192116864_2525722_3979076_n.jpg

OKay backk!!

small amout of not infection but 'soreness' she was going to give us cream, then mum rememberd she had that very same cream given to her for the dog, so we already have some!

apply twice a day for 5 days :) and go from there ! x

Back