• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ice Pods??

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone else use Ice Pods for their buns? I bought one and am going to see if they like it today before I leave it in with them whilst I'm at school, it says to leave it in the freezer 3-4 hours before use, can I not leave it in all night for use in the morning? And are they safe to be left in with buns? :wave:

I use them. None of my bunnies have tried to chew them and I believe the filling is supposed to be safe anyway. I leave mine in the freezer overnight.

All my lot (bunnies and piggies) steadfastly ignore Ice Pods :roll:. The piggies do quite like a Snugglesafe in winter though.

Thankyou :)

I have a feeling Beano and Gordon will ignore it, but it's better than nothing :)

I leave mine in all night, i never saw them sit on it last year although i did catch Joe licking it :roll::lol:

I have four. I just have them in the freezer from when they defrost until when I need them again. Always have.

Thanks :) I put one in their run to see what they'd be like with it before leaving it with all day tomorrow and they didn't really bother with it, although it's not as hot today as it has been, Gordon walked over it and did have his head on it but I think that was more of an accident when he flopped!!

Even though it is hot in the kennel the paving slabs in my run are cold which mine lay on they have got ice pods but just lie on a grassy mat on the cold slabs

I have two Ice Pods, Jacob and bella love theirs. I leave one in the frezzer and one in the hutch, then swap them around.:wave:

Back