• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vaccination voucher

I get so fed up with these. i know its good because they help rabbits etc but i get so annoyed because last time i went to the vet and there was so many people there getting free jabs but because I do it on time every 6 months we dont count! :roll:

xxx

I get so fed up with these. i know its good because they help rabbits etc but i get so annoyed because last time i went to the vet and there was so many people there getting free jabs but because I do it on time every 6 months we dont count! :roll:

xxx

I agree but worth it if you have a new bunny. And it's always good to encourage new owners to vaccinate.

Just rung my vet to check T&Cs and they are offering 10% of neutering with the healthcheck. All my buns are done already so this is just for info for others. :)

So you can't use it on bunnies under 9 months, or on older bunnies who have been vaccinated within the last 9 months... kind of feels like rewarding bad behaviour :( It's a good thing to encourage people who haven't vaccinated or where not aware. But the people who do and are aware seem to miss out!

So you can't use it on bunnies under 9 months, or on older bunnies who have been vaccinated within the last 9 months... kind of feels like rewarding bad behaviour :( It's a good thing to encourage people who haven't vaccinated or where not aware. But the people who do and are aware seem to miss out!

Exactly, it isn't fair!

i just saw this too.. got all giddy as i have buddy booked for his VHD this saturday having had his myxi jab 2 weeks ago i thought he would be entitled to a free jab in november... NOT!!! :evil:

Back