• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brie - U/D post 125 - nesting - We have BABIES!!

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=284497

I collected Brie on Saturday and on Monday she deteriorated and so this morning I took her to see Paula who was as puzzled as the rest of us, Paula thinks it's more neurological than anything else, we already have her on treatment which Tracy started and so we are to continue with that, she is booked in for her first accupuncture on Thursday, obviously it's 24 hour monitoring until we see improvement.

Please send this gorgeous girl your vibes, she really is a fighter and is so lovable

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes for Brie x

She reminds me a lot of Robert who came here at Xmas time. He lost most of the control over his back legs (he could still position to urinate properly and could crawl/hop although he did drag his toes somewhat). We thought the problem was spinal (although the vet couldn't find any injury) but then he just suddenly died one night. We never did find out what was wrong with him :(

Sending lots of vibes for Brie x

She reminds me a lot of Robert who came here at Xmas time. He lost most of the control over his back legs (he could still position to urinate properly and could crawl/hop although he did drag his toes somewhat). We thought the problem was spinal (although the vet couldn't find any injury) but then he just suddenly died one night. We never did find out what was wrong with him :(

Oh crikey, that sounds just like Brie, Tracy's vet and my vet can't find any injury either, poor Robert, it's very sad when that happens

Thank you to the 5 people who sent vibes for this lovely girl, I don't know why she is being ignored as I feel she deserves just as many vibes as any other rabbit, but not to worry because we love her and we will pray for her

I think she is a beautiful Bunny and I really hope that her problems can be managed. I am sure that you will make sure that everything possible is done for her xx

Thank you to the 5 people who sent vibes for this lovely girl, I don't know why she is being ignored as I feel she deserves just as many vibes as any other rabbit, but not to worry because we love her and we will pray for her

Theo I'm so sorry I missed Brie's thread yesterday I think because her thread had dropped :oops:

She is such a brave, special wee girl - sending all the vibes we can for Brie & lots of extra special snuggles for her. Come on Brie you have to get well enough to enjoy your new life sweetie xxxx

I've only just seen this too, or I Would've sent vibes earlier :wave: sending tons of vibes for Brie now xxx

Back