• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Please for Ruby for Wednesday/ Photos & Update 24

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Ruby is going early tomorrow to have the polyps removed from her 'lady bits', it's suppose to be a big op as they have to get to the root's of the polyps and I am so worried for her but if she doesn't have them removed she will have to be pts as how she is at the moment she can not go outside as she would get flystrike due to the fact she keep's weeing on herself due to the polyps.
Please can I have some Vibes for Ruby that she will be ok and be able to go out and play in the garden once again :(

I'm just so worried :cry:

Thank You
Maysie
xx

Last edited:
That doesn;t sound nice at all :cry: Sending loads of vibes for Ruby's op and hope she will be out enjoying the sunshine very soon xx

Poor girl:( Loads of vibes.

Couldn't she be a house rabbit, or is it too messy? Why did she get them, is it hereditary do you think?

Sending masses of vibes for your gorgeous Ruby, I am sure she will be fine, Frodo had it done and he got over much better and much quicker than we thought he would

(((hugs)))

Any news about Ruby?

Mike dropped her off with Husbun Charlie this morning and was told he could collect her at 4.45 I'm hoping they have done the Op by now and it went ok, I keep looking at the clock and everytime the phone rings my heart misses a beat...will be glad when she's home :(

I know that feeling all too well. I always think no news is good news and like you say they are bound to have done the op by now :)

Sending more vibes x

Update

Mike's just rang me to say Ruby is awake and seems fine in herself, our vet said the polyps were not on Ruby's ladies bit's as she thought but slightly up her bottom and so she has done the best that she can and has warned us that the polyps may return, but for now she is ok and on her way home and hopefully she will soon be able to go out in the garden and be a rabbit again :D

*gives a big sigh of relief*

Oh bless her Maysie - I'm sorry I missed this too yesterday & today :oops: I'm not doing very well am I? :oops:

Lots & lots of recovery vibes for Ruby - hope she'll soon be settled back at home xxx

Mike's just rang me to say Ruby is awake and seems fine in herself, our vet said the polyps were not on Ruby's ladies bit's as she thought but slightly up her bottom and so she has done the best that she can and has warned us that the polyps may return, but for now she is ok and on her way home and hopefully she will soon be able to go out in the garden and be a rabbit again :D

*gives a big sigh of relief*

That all sounds very positive. Fingers tightly crossed they don't return :)

Sorry I missed this. Thats wonderful news that she is recovering well and hopefully the polyps don't return. Sending more recovery vibes. xxxxxxx

Back