• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let's hope our baby likes rabbits

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
We've recently decorated our babys (due end of july) nursery...

we went with the zeddy and parsnip range from mamas and papas.

We dont know the sex, so had to go with something neutral.

Anyway, here are some pics :D

img0168jm.jpg

img0167at.jpg

img0166wz.jpg

That's gorgeous!!! :love::love: Lucky baby :D

My OH was reading the Argos book on the loo this morning (as you do :lol:) and suddenly said "ohh I know why you want a girl now so you can get the bunny and chick nursery range!" : I'm also looking at the neutral one in tescos with a bun and a bear on everything, think it's Flo and Fred or something like that. I'm already letting Nutmeg scamper up and down on the bump to prepare baby for a lifetime of buns, it WILL love them :lol::lol:

Good luck for July :wave:

Last edited:
That's gorgeous!!! :love::love: Lucky baby :D

My OH was reading the Argos book on the loo this morning (as you do :lol:) and suddenly said "ohh I know why you want a girl now so you can get the bunny and chick nursery range!" : I'm also looking at the neutral one in tescos with a bun and a bear on everything, think it's Flo and Fred or something like that. I'm already letting Nutmeg scamper up and down on the bump to prepare baby for a lifetime of buns, it WILL love them :lol::lol:

Good luck for July :wave:

I love that, it WILL love them :lol::lol:

thanks, when's your baby due? yeah i think i know the flo and fred you are talking about, we might have some clothes from that range...

we also bought these outfits at the weekend:

let's hope they love them! :lol:

I love that, it WILL love them :lol::lol:

thanks, when's your baby due? yeah i think i know the flo and fred you are talking about, we might have some clothes from that range...

we also bought these outfits at the weekend:

let's hope they love them! :lol:

I'm not due until October so a while to go yet, although people keep asking if it's nearly due :shock::oops: bumps massive, that purple NHS book that shows the woman with only a very slight bump at 20 weeks is having a laugh :lol:

Those outfits are gorgeous!!! Will definitely be getting those too :love:

I'm not due until October so a while to go yet, although people keep asking if it's nearly due :shock::oops: bumps massive, that purple NHS book that shows the woman with only a very slight bump at 20 weeks is having a laugh :lol:

Those outfits are gorgeous!!! Will definitely be getting those too :love:

Yeah we loved the outfits!!! :D

My wife is 27 weeks i think now, and she is pretty big! her cousin is also pregnant and is 26 weeks, but she's tiny compared to her! her cousin is pretty petite anyway i guess....

EEEKKKKK!!! :shock: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Makes me want to decorate a bunny room like this! Its all so pretty! :love:

That is gorgeous :love: if I ever have a baby I want to do something like that :love: I LOVE the bunny mobile over the cot!!! :love:

Back